Information from G Adventures
This adventure is perfect for those who want to experience the incredible wildlife and scenery of the Galápagos Islands but prefer to sleep on shore. Go ashore at the lesser-visited island of Isabela and spend your days with playful sea lions, giant manta rays, and the Galápagos giant tortoise. This adventure offers a great balance of guided excursions and free time, with optional activities abound.
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion
- Kayak and snorkel excursion
- Snorkelling at Black Beach and Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Biking excursion (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra Volcano hike
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Encounter incredible wildlife
- Snorkel and swim with sea turtles and manta rays
- Cycle around isabela island
- Hike the sierra negra volcano
- Visit the charles darwin research station
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Santa Cruz Island Fly to Santa Cruz and visit the Charles Darwin Research Station.
Day 3: Santa Cruz Island Visit the highlands of Santa Cruz to see the giant tortoise's natural habitat. In the afternoon, kayak the Itabaca Canal and explore the lively underwater world with a mask and snorkel.
Day 4: Santa Cruz Island/Floreana Island Spend a free morning enjoying Santa Cruz, before crossing by speedboat to Floreana Island. Get settled at the G Adventures-supported community guesthouse, enjoy an excursion to the highlands and opt to swim or snorkel at Black Beach.
Day 5: Floreana Island Enjoy a visit to Loberia, where there are opportunities to swim and snorkel. Opt to explore the area around Black Beach.
Day 6: Floreana Island/Isabela Island Morning speedboat ride boat to Isabela Island. Enjoy a kayak excursion near Tintoreras and then jump in for a snorkel nearby.
Day 7: Isabela Island Hike to Sierra Negra Volcano to see the second-largest crater in the world and enjoy a downhill bike excursion. Visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre on the way back to town. Opt to take surfing lessons on the nearby beach.
Day 8: Isabela Island/Santa Cruz Island Free day to enjoy Isabela Island, choose from snorkelling, surfing or a variety of other activities before returning to Santa Cruz by speedboat.
Day 9: Santa Cruz Island/Quito Transfer across Santa Cruz Island to Baltra. Fly back to Quito.
Day 10: Quito Depart at any time.