Information from G Adventures
Climb aboard the comfortable Estrella and explore the northern and central islands of the Galápagos archipelago. Enjoy included snorkelling gear and the presence of an expert Naturalist Guide, there to make sense of this unique region. After a full day of swimming with unique sea life and walking among wildlife that has no fear of humans, enjoy deck-side drinks before retiring to your air-conditioned cabin. Ocean views come standard. As always with G Adventures, our vessels are exclusive, so you know you're exploring in good company.
- Overnight on Santa Cruz Island
- Cruise the Galápagos Islands aboard the Estrella (3 nts)
- Hike and kayak excursion to Tortuga Bay (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station (Santa Cruz Island)
- Hike to the Bartolomé Island viewpoint overlooking the famous Pinnacle Rock
- Excursion to see red-footed boobies (Genovesa Island)
- Highlands and wild tortoise excursion (Santa Cruz Island)
- Onboard snorkelling equipment and wetsuits
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- One night in puerto ayora
- Enjoy an afternoon hike to tortuga bay along with a kayak
- Three nights cruising galápagos national park aboard the estrella
- Snorkel in the caldera of a collapsed volcano and search for marine life on genovesa
- Hike over the dramatic volcanic rock formations on bartolomé
- Search for land iguanas on santa fé.
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora Fly to Baltra. Meet the CEO and transfer to Puerto Ayora. Check into the hotel followed by lunch. Enjoy an afternoon hike to beautiful Tortuga Bay and kayak in the mangrove forest.
Day 3: Puerto Ayora/Bartolomé Island Before boarding the vessel have a quick morning visit to the Charles Darwin Research Station. In the afternoon, hike up to the the top of Bartolomé Island, and see one of the most famous views of the Galápagos. Cool off with a swim off the soft sandy beach.
Day 4: Genovesa Island Take a morning walk up the caldera to see red-footed boobies and other birds before searching for marine life in the protected Bahia Darwin. Enjoy an afternoon hike to the Prince Philip steps to get an amazing view of the island.
Day 5: Islas Plaza/Santa Fé Island Enjoy a morning walk around South Plaza islet looking out for marine birds and sea lions swimming in the turquoise waters. Later, explore Santa Fé keeping a close eye out for land iguanas in the unique cactus forest.
Day 6: Puerto Ayora/Quito Early morning visit to see the giant tortoises and lava tunnels in the highlands before heading to the airport and flying back to Quito.
Day 7: Quito Depart at any time.