Information from G Adventures
We know the dilemma: you want to maximize your time exploring the Galápagos Islands, and that includes making it as easy as possible to get to and from the islands. We've got your solution. We'll take care of your flight bookings in and out of Quito — with the cheapest flight cost possible. That way you’ll be secure in knowing you've saved money, giving you plenty of time to hike, snorkel, and befriend the amazing wildlife of these cool islands.
- Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Restaurants, Floreana Island Your G for Good Moment: Floreana Community Guesthouse, Floreana Island
- Charles Darwin Research Centre visit (Santa Cruz Island)
- Visit to Las Grietas
- Snorkelling at Loberia (Floreana Island)
- Flamingo Lagoon visit (Isabela Island)
- Sierra Negra volcano hike
- Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre visit
- Tortuga Bay hike (Santa Cruz Island)
- Isabela Municipal Tax
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Hike up sierra negra volcano
- Observe flamingos at an isolated lagoon
- Marvel at the unique wildlife of the galápagos
- Stay at a g adventures-supported community guesthouse in floreana.
Day 1: Quito Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Quito/Puerto Ayora Transfer to the Quito airport and catch a flight to the Galápagos. Arrive at Baltra and travel to the hotel in Santa Cruz. Later, visit the Charles Darwin Research Station for an introduction to some of the unique wildlife and history of the area before an evening welcome meeting to meet up with any travellers joining the group.
Day 3: Puerto Ayora/Floreana Island In the morning, walk to "Las Grietas" located across Academy Bay, walk through a rugged cactus forest on the way to this stunning lagoon. In the afternoon, hop on a speedboat to nearby Floreana Island. Stay in the G Adventures-supported community guesthouses and eat meals in the community restaurants and help to support community tourism on the island.
Day 4: Floreana Island Walk along the black-sand beach until Loberia, and enjoy beach snorkelling or swimming. Head up to the seldom-visited highlands of Floreana. Enjoy guided walks to observe birds and other wildlife and learn about the area's natural history.
Day 5: Floreana Island/Isabela Island Travel to Isabela Island. Hike up the active Sierra Negra Volcano and walk around the rim of the largest volcanic crater in the archipelago.
Day 6: Isabela Island Enjoy free time in the morning, opt to take a wildlife boat excursion to 'Islote Tintoreras' to view breeding white-tip reef sharks, marine iguanas, blue-footed boobies, rays, and penguins. Later, visit the Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre.
Day 7: Isabela Island/Puerto Ayora Travel by speedboat back to Santa Cruz Island. Later, enjoy a walk to Tortuga Bay, opt for a kayak, surf lessons or swim in the turquoise water.
Day 8: Puerto Ayora/Quito Travel back to Baltra to catch the flight to Quito. Transfer to the hotel and enjoy the evening in the capital city.
Day 9: Quito Depart at any time.