Information from Viator
Quito's Top Attractions Pass is a single pass that grants access to the top four (4) things to do in Quito, Ecuador, plus a bike rental. Save 20% on attraction entrances by purchasing this pass and get direct entry into each attraction—no queuing or wasting time!Attractions included are: Mitad del Mundo (Middle of the World Monument with transportation included), Iglesia de la Compañía, Quito Tour Bus, Capilla del Hombre and our Bike Rental.
Save 20% off the combined vendor price at each attraction and use it over a six (6) month period. This pass makes traveling faster, cheaper and simpler by using one single ticket to enter all attractions. Upon purchase, you will immediately receive a voucher with a barcode (one per person) allowing for DIRECT entry into all attractions. Quito's Top Attractions Pass includes entrance to the following attractions: • Mitad del Mundo: Middle of the world monument located on the equator (full access and transportation included) • Iglesia de la Compañía: Quito's most ornate church located in the city's historic district • City Tour on Hop-On Hop-off: A hop-on hop-off double decker bus that travels throughout the city, including audio tours in Spanish and English (Quito Tour Bus). • Capilla del Hombre: The museum and home of Quito's most famous artist, Oswaldo Guayasamín • Bike rental: Explore the town in a very ecological way with our Bike Rental! With Quito's Top Attractions Pass you will have guided tours offered in English and Spanish at each attraction and transportation to 3 of the 4 of the attractions (except for Capilla del Hombre).With our Bike rental you can explore the town at your own pace, and get to know the really nice Floresta neighborhood, where our bike rental is located, in a very enviromental friendly way.Additionally, you will board the Quito Tour Bus (city tour) as a means of transportation to go to Iglesia de la Compañía and you can also board this bus to go to Mitad del Mundo (Middle of the World Monument). The pass is valid for six months, but you can easily visit all of the attractions in two days. At each attraction, simply present your voucher (either paper or mobile) at the ticket counter, and your pass will be scanned for entrance.You should only scan your ticket once at each attraction so you will have access to all 4 attractions.
- Mitad del Mundo Tour (Middle of the World Monument) - transportation included.
- Quito Tour Bus: Night or Day Tour (Hop On Hop Off)
- Capilla del Hombre (Ecuadorian Artist's Museum & House)
- Iglesia de la Compañía (Historical Church)
- Rental of a Bike for a day
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Fundacion Iglesia de la Compania
- Entry/Admission - Mitad Del Mundo
- Entry/Admission - Museo de la Ciudad
- Entry/Admission - La Capilla Del Hombre
What's not included
- Transportation to Capilla del Hombre
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- All entrance fees included
- Save on admission to selected attractions
- Skip the line
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences