Information from Viator
Take on an half-day guided spiritual pilgrimage to the Higüey Basilica. Enjoy the elegant and beautiful architecture that will leave you breathless. Visit the St. Dionysius church. Explore the most relevant historical aspects of La Altagracia ́s recent history, spanning the past 500 years.
A vacation is not complete until you have had your mandatory hunt for local treasures. Visit the largest and most important church in the country, The Basilica “Nuestra Señora de La Altagracia”, take a stroll on the main street and observe the day by day activity in the city, the cafeterias, the shoe shiners and the fruits stalls and their vendors. Visit the Saint Dionysus church, constructed over 500 years ago! Visit a local gift shop and take the opportunity to stack up with some traditional products. Join the tour and discover the urban side of the region through a tour of the biggest city in the surroundings of Punta Cana.
- Professional English/Spanish speaking guide.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Basilica Catedral Nuestra Senora de la Altagracia
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Dionisio
What's not included
- Food and drinks
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide