- Fusion Hotel It's a hostel, it's a hotel, it's designer heaven…
- Golden Well Hotel Historic, luxury hotel in the ultimate location – right beneath the castle walls.
- Icon Hotel This cutting-edge designer hotel is a hangout for Prague's beautiful people.
- Mosaic House A stylish blend of four-star hotel and boutique hostel.
- Absolutum Hotel Boutique gorgeousness at reasonable prices; it's out of the centre but right on the main tram route.
- Czech Inn Great value and atmosphere in the up-and-coming neighbourhood of Vršovice.
- Sophie's Hostel Attractive designer hostel with lively basement bar.
- Brix Hostel Stylish place run by experienced hostellers.
- Holiday Home Popular family-owned pension in one of the city’s best neighbourhoods.
- Sir Toby's Hostel Great-value hangout with bright and spacious accommodation.
- Czech Inn Industrial design with a range of accommodation options, from dorm room to private apartment.
- Domus Henrici Peaceful seclusion in a historic building just a short stroll from the castle.
- Lokál Inn Lovely baroque setting with excellent bar and restaurant close to Charles Bridge.
- Fusion Hotel An 'affordable design hotel' with style in abundance.
- Hunger Wall Residence Spotlessly clean and modernised short-stay apartments.
- Dům u velké boty Lovely old pension set on a quiet square halfway between Charles Bridge and the castle.
- Absolutum Hotel Eye-catching boutique hotel across from Nádraží Holešovice metro station.
- Golden Well Hotel Rooms have a superb outlook over the city or the Palace Gardens below.
- Savic Hotel Housed in a former monastery, this hotel is bursting with character.
- Icon Hotel Everything in this gorgeous boutique hotel has a designer stamp on it.
- Hotel Aria Romantic hotel that offers five-star luxury with a musical theme.
- Le Palais Hotel Luxury hotel housed in a gorgeous belle-époque building.