- Art Deco Galerie Antique and reproduction items from the 1920s and '30s.
- Modernista Beautiful reproduction furniture in classic styles from art deco and cubist to functionalist and Bauhaus.
- Globe Bookstore & Café A great selection of new and secondhand books in English, and a cafe to read them in.
- Klara Nademlýnská High fashion from one of the Czech Republic's best known and most respected designers.
- Obchod s Uměním Original paintings, prints and sculpture from 1900 to 1940, when Czech artists were at the forefront of the European avant-garde.
- Pivní Galerie A beer-drinker's heaven, with 150 varieties from all over the Czech Republic.
- Dušní 3 Ready-to-wear fashion and accessories from a range of international designers.
- Bohème Collections of knitwear and leather and suede clothes by designer Hana Stocklassa.
- Leeda Colourful, hip and stylish clothes, from T-shirts to designer dresses.
- TEG Boutique showcasing two of Prague’s most respected fashion designers.
Arts & Crafts
- Manufaktura Traditional Czech crafts including wooden toys and hand-painted Easter eggs.
- Hunt Kastner Small gallery highlighting some of the best up-and-coming Czech artists.
- Kubista Limited-edition reproductions of distinctive cubist furniture and ceramics.
- Artěl Traditional Bohemian glass-making meets modern design.
- Antikvita Vintage toys, dolls, coins, medals, jewellery, watches, militaria, postcards and much more.
- Bric A Brac A wonderfully cluttered cave of old household items and glassware and, well…bric-a-brac.
- Starožitnosti Robert Pavlů Fans of art deco and art nouveau will enjoy poking around the several rooms of this noted antique dealer.
- Vetešnictvi An Aladdin’s cave of secondhand goods, bric-a-brac and junk.
Glass & Crystal
- Moser One of the most exclusive and respected of Bohemian glassmakers.
- St Vol A showroom for the colourful glassware of top Czech designers.
- Dům Porcelánu Factory outlet for the best Czech porcelain makers.
- Le Patio Lifestyle Lots of high-quality household accessories, including chunky crystal wine glasses.
Food & Drink
- Dejvice Farmers Market The first, and still the best, of Prague's farmers markets.
- Náplavka Farmers Market Weekly foodie market with lovely riverside setting.
- Pivní Galerie Sample and purchase a huge range of Bohemian and Moravian beers.
- Wine Food Market Italian food store where you can eat in or pack a picnic lunch fit for a king.
- Gurmet Pasáž Dlouhá Arcade of shops selling fine wines, artisanal cheeses, handmade chocolate and imported seafood.