Information from Viator
See Prague from a fascinating new perspective on this 45-minute cruise around the city’s picturesque ‘Little Venice’ area. Trace historical canals branching from the Vltava River and enjoy the gentle charms of some of the city’s lesser-known districts, gliding by Baroque houses, peaceful squares and medieval mills that seem far removed from the bustling center. Along the way, view the relics of Prague’s Romanesque Judith Bridge that stood where the Charles Bridge now stands, and listen to entertaining tales and facts about the hidden city as it unfolds before you. Each customer will receive a ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum.
ItineraryThis is a typical itinerary for this productPass By: Karluv most, Prague, BohemiaViewStop At: Prague Venice Boat Trip, Prague, BohemiaCruiseDuration: 45 minutesPass By: Devil's Channel, Prague, BohemiaViewPass By: Prague Castle, Prague, BohemiaPanoramaPass By: Vltava Beach, Prague, BohemiaPanorama
- Professional guide or audio commentary
- Snacks - In summer: one drink beer, lemonade, water, tea or coffee, ice creme or gingerbread. In winter: one drink beer, lemonade, water, tea, coffee or mulled wine, gingerbread.
- Coffee and/or Tea - In summer: one drink beer, lemonade, water, tea or coffee, ice creme or gingerbread. In winter: one drink beer, lemonade, water, tea, coffee or mulled wine, gingerbread.
- Ticket to the Charles Bridge Museum.
- Entry/Admission - Prague Venice Boat Trip
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water