Information from Viator
Join this 4-hour food tour with local foodies and experience real local life!
This culinary and culture walking tours will guide you through the best local seasonal and sustainable fare, including Czech wines, craft beers, spirits, cheeses, charcuterie, and much more. Visit some of the tucked away sights, locals’ favorite eateries, cafés, pubs and bars with an expert guide to your hand.Our main drive is to show you where the nuggets are hidden. Personal approach. Join us and meet chefs, wine bar owners in an informal way. We're all friends, here!This way you can return to these off the beaten track neighborhoods with confidence knowing where to go, taking advantage of the wide array of food and fun cultural options.
- A guided tour in a group of max 8 people Visit 5 different locations Multiple tastings of our favourite dishes at places we like Tastings of local beer, wine (non-alcoholic options available). Insider tips on restaurants, cafés, bars, etc. Locals like us like to visit. Insider tips on jewelry, design and souvenir shopping. Ideas on what to do in Prague with maps highlighting sights, culinary treats, design shops and other tips along the way.
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Get inside tips from a local
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience