Information from Viator
Experience Prague's exceptional architecture and famous land marks by the seat of your bike on this guided bike tour. You'll ride through quaint side streets before enjoying a 30 minute break at a river side pub on the Vltava's water ways. The tour at 10:00 is more hilly and leads you closer to the Prague Castle to the best views in the city in Letna park. It is without refreshment break.
This bike tour moves at a very comfortable pace, even for those who haven't ridden a bike in a while or are beginners. Your friendly and humorous guide will ensure a good time for all, while taking in the city sites.
- Map of Prague
- Professional guide
- Mountain Bike with bell, safety helmet and lock
- Bottle of water
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free drinks included