The captivating original architecture has been retained here wherever possible. The inn is laden with antique furniture, rustic rooms, four-poster beds covered in woven white linen, and fireplaces. In the top-end suites and studios are plasma-screen TVs and Jacuzzis. There’s a separate sauna. Book in advance if you’re visiting on a weekend. The restaurant serves high-quality traditional food.
Information from Booking.com
Located in Kakopetria Village of Cyprus, the traditionally-built Linos Inn features a sauna, a restaurant and a bar. It offers free WiFi in the shared areas and air-conditioned units with a furnished balcony, some overlooking the Troodos Mountains and the river. The rooms, studios and apartments of Linos are fitted with traditional furnishings and beamed ceilings. A fridge, an electric kettle and TV are featured. All units include private bathrooms, some of which come with a spa bath. Some units also have a seating area with a fireplace and a well-equipped kitchenette. Guests can start their day with a continental breakfast served daily at the dining area. Mediterranean and traditional flavours can be enjoyed at the warm setting of the on-site restaurant. Linos Inn lies within 50 km from both Nicosia City and Limassol Town. Larnaca International Airport is at 110 km, while Paphos International Airport is 77 km away. Free public parking is possible nearby. *All customers are required to pay for their staying at the reception, during their check in.
Please note that the entire amount of the booking must be paid upon check-in. Please note that children up to 18 years old cannot be accommodated at the property when they are not accompanied by adults.
Food and drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Daily housekeeping
- Internet services
- Kid meals
- Family rooms
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- First aid kit available
- Smoke alarms
- Free parking
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Fire extinguishers
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Shops (on site)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Sun terrace
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Room service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Free WiFi available
- Hot tub/jacuzzi