Information from G Adventures
Wander among pincushion hills and colourful orchids on this tour through the "Garden Province" of Cuba. Find out what gives Cuban cigars their world-renowned reputation at a tobacco farm. Experience nature unfold in the UNESCO Biosphere Reserve of Las Terrazas. Soak up local culture in a homestay for an immersive experience that travellers rarely get to know. Let our knowledgeable CEO lead you off the beaten path and discover the cultural treasures of Cuba.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Havana Homestay, Havana
- Arrival transfer
- Havana street art walk
- Las Terrazas Biosphere Reserve visit
- Tobacco farm visit
- Viñales orientation walk
- Walk through Old Havana with the CEO
- Revolution Square visit (Havana)
- Free time in Viñales
- Informal Spanish lesson
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Experience cuban hospitality during a homestay
- Visit a tobacco farm that produces world-famous cuban cigars
- Discover havana's street art
Day 1: Havana Arrive at any time. An arrival transfer is included to the tour's starting point, a "casa particular" (Cuban home used as a bed and breakfast), for an authentic Cuban experience.
Day 2: Havana/Soroa Set off in the morning to explore the street art around Callejon de Hammel and Jaimanitas in Havana. Travel to the Unesco Biosphere Reserve of Las Terrazas to take in the beautiful area before continuing onto Soroa for the night.
Day 3: Soroa/Viñales Travel to Viñales, stopping en route to visit one of the most successful tobacco farms in Cuba. Get familiar with surrounds on an orientation walk, then spend time exploring the beautiful valley.
Day 4: Viñales Enjoy a free day in the area. Opt to go caving, hiking, biking, or just relax and enjoy the beautiful views of the valley.
Day 5: Viñales/Havana Travel back to Havana, and walk through Old Havana with the CEO. Enjoy a final night in the city with the group.
Day 6: Havana Depart at any time.