Information from Viator
Save your time and money on an organized sightseeing tour of Plitvice Lakes National Park with transfer from Zagreb to Split or Trogir in one day (door-to-door transfer service). Discover Plitvice Lakes, a national park of exceptional beauty protected by UNESCO World Natural Heritage accompanied by experienced and knowledgeable tour guide and travel comfortably.
At agreed time, your tour guide / driver will pick you up from Zagreb to start comfortable ride to the national park. On your way, you will make a short stop for a coffee in Rastoke. This village represents an excellent introduction to the Plitvice Lakes as this location is often called as 'Small Lakes of Plitvice' because both destinations are connected with the same river. Apart from astonishing natural beauties, Rastoke are best known for its well-preserved mills and little waterfalls along the Slunjčica river. All along the travertine barrier, you can discover houses and mills which represent the unique style of this region.Upon arrival at Plitvice Lakes national park, begins your adventure of discovering the whole park area accompanied by your knowledgeable tour guide. This park consists of 16 terraced lakes, formed by natural travertine dams. Depending on the angle of the sun's rays and the mineral makeup of the water, lakes change colors throughout the day, from bright turquoise to gray. Enjoy the walk and be amazed by the preserved nature of the area. After the tour your tour guide will take you to the local restaurant where you can taste typical dishes of this area. He will gladly make some recommendations of food, drinks or even souvenirs. After the lunch, starts your pleasant drive to the final drop off location in Split or Trogir.Itinerary08:00 Pick Up in Zagreb09:00 Visiting Homeland War Museum in Turanj10:00 – 11:00 Coffee break and short visit of Rastoke11:30 – 15:30 Guided sightseeing tour of the NP Plitvice Lakes16:00 – 17:00 Time for lunch20:00 – 20:30 Arrival in Trogir / SplitPossibly the itinerary may be adjusted due to traffic, flooded trails in the park or bad weather conditions.
- Pick up and drop-off (door-to-door transfer service) - pick up at all main hotels and private accommodation in Zagreb reachable by tour bus (If the accommodation is situated in pedestrian zone or is not reachable by the tour bus, the pick up will be at closest reachable point - please contact local supplier to arrange the details for the most convenient meeting point for you)
- Transport with comfortable air-conditioned passenger minivan or bus
- English speaking tour guide/driver
- Road tolls and parking
- All taxes and VAT
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's not included
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included