Information from Viator
Explore everything that Zagreb has to offer in both the city center and surrounding areas. Combining a walking tour and a panoramic car tour, you will get a taste of the entire city and the bigger picture of life in Zagreb.
See the bigger picture of life in Zagreb by visiting a variety of neighborhoods, the new part of the city called Novi Zagreb, different locations where the locals spend their free time and more. Your friendly tour guide will pick you up at your accommodation and drive you to attractions outside the city center, such as Mirogoj Cemetery, Jarun Lake, Novi Zagreb, Marsal Tito Square, Tomislav Square, and the Botanical Garden, to name a few.Following the panoramic part of the tour, the walking portion will then begin in the Upper Town, the old part of the city. Your guide will show you around and share many interesting stories about the attractions, including the Cathedral, Jelacic Square, Stone Gate, Bloody Bridge, St. Mark's Square, Museum of Broken Relationships, the funicular and others.After the tour ends, your guide can then take you back to your accommodation or you can stay in the city and relax.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience