Budget: Less than 450KN
- Dorm bed: 100–170KN
- Beer at a central city cafe-bar: 17–24KN
- Gableci (traditional lunch): 36–50KN
- Museum entry: 20-40KN
- Double room: 450–700KN
- Two-course dinner: 80–130KN
- Walking tour: 75–145KN
- Tram ticket: 10KN
Top end: More than 1000KN
- Luxury hotel room: from 900KN
- Top-end restaurant meal: 250–500KN
- Short taxi ride: 15–30KN
- City tour by classic car: 200KN
Some gentle haggling might save you a few kuna at a market stall; in all other instances you’re expected to pay the stated price.
While many hotels in Zagreb list their tariffs in euro, you must pay in kunas.
There are ATMs at the bus and train stations, the airport, and at numerous locations around town. The Zagrebačka Banka ATM machine on Trg Bana Jelačića dispenses euros.
Exchange offices can be found in the Importanne Centar on Starčevićev trg, as well as at many locations around town.