Information from G Adventures
Dotted with unspoiled islands, secluded beaches, and miles of coastal paths, the Dalmatian Coast remains one of Eastern Europe’s most beautiful destinations. Ideal for travellers looking to try a variety of things in an out-of-the-way place, this idyllic slice of Croatia along the surprisingly balmy Adriatic Sea is practically bursting with outdoorsy potential. Hike and bike the ruggedly beautiful rocky coastlines, paddle a sea kayak past uninhabited islands, or just laze about on the beach and let the time pass. The choice is yours, and the choices are infinite.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Guided sea kayaking
- Guided hike in Konavle hills
- Guided cycling and wine tasting in Konavle Valley
- Activities on Kolocep Island
- Guided walking tour of Dubrovnik
- Transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Enjoy a guided sea kayaking excursion around dubrovnik's city walls
- Cycle in the konavle valley
- Hike along dalmatian cliffs
- Visit the island of kolocep
- Wander in dubrovnik's old town.
Day 1: Dubrovnik Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Dubrovnik Enjoy a walking tour around the Old Town of Dubrovnik and learn the fascinating history of the city. Hike to the hills above the city to get the best views across the harbour below.
Day 3: Dubrovnik Hop on a ferry to Lopud Island for a full day of hiking the trails or swimming in the sea.
Day 4: Dubrovnik Set off sea kayaking around the city walls of Dubrovnik's Old Town and paddle around the island of Lokrum out in the Mediterranean.
Day 5: Dubrovnik Transfer to Konavle Valley and cycle past old water mills and vineyards. Stop along the way to sample some locally produced wine.
Day 6: Dubrovnik Transfer to the island of Kolocep, for a variety of activities including snorkelling, swimming, and trekking.
Day 7: Dubrovnik Depart at any time.