You may never want to leave Magdalena's top-floor apartment once you see the old-town view from the dormer window. The three apartments are comfortable and fully furnished, and the hospitality offered by the off-site owners is exceptional: beer and juice in the fridge, a back-up toothbrush in the cupboard and even a mobile phone with credit on it.
Information from Booking.com
Apartments Magdalena is located in an old part of Split, 300 metres from the UNESCO-protected Diocletian’s Palace. Set in a traditional Dalmatian stone house, it offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned accommodation with an LCD cable TV. The historic centre of Split is full of different shops and restaurants serving local specialities and international dishes. Riva, the main seaside promenade, is a good spot to relax and enjoy the sun at a terrace of one of the cafés. Marjan Park-Forest is just a few hundred metres away, while the popular Bačvice Beach can be reached within 1 km. Split Ferry Port, as well as Bus and Train Stations, is 1 km from the Magdalena Apartments.
Please inform Apartments Magdalena in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Cashless payment available
- Fire extinguishers
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Private check-in/check-out
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against coronavirus
- Wifi available in all areas
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Smoke alarms
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Internet services
- Luggage storage
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Free WiFi available