Information from Viator
Šolta Island is only 22 km long and it is well known as ideal day trip destination from Split. We have everything you need: bikes, map and suggestions where to go. So, catch the ferry, it is only 45 minutes from Split.
Solta Island is located just in front of Split and very well connected, with several ferry departures from Split. It takes only 45 minutes to get there. Solta has always been known as an ideal place for a day trip from Split.Enjoy the beautiful landscapes, island villages, hidden places and beaches. There are about 30 km of roads and the same off-road trails to fully enjoy your biking. Exploring the island by bike is particularly challenging. But it has to be safe and comfortable too. Based on our experience, we prepare the special package of services for you including: shuttle from Rogač ferry port to our bike center, breakfast or brunch, full day bike rental, assistance once during the day, maps, equipment and shuttle back to the ferry port in the end.Bikes available are quality MTB 29er equipped with disc hydraulic brakes, helmets, cyclo-computer, water bottle, helmets and backpacks.In this package is included also 30 minutes preparation with our staff to explain you all routes and opportunities, places to visit and things to do. So, take your sport shoes and clothes, sun protection and swimming suit, check the ferry departures and come to Solta Island to fully enjoy your day out of the city. Do it yourself!
- Bikes, helmets, water bottle
- Cyclocomputers and backpacks
- Maps and route suggestions
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Breakfast or brunch
- Use of changing rooms
- Assistance and Insurance
What's not included
- Ferry tickets. May be purchased in one of Jadrolinija offices in Split, or skip the line and buy tickets online
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choice of several departures throughout the day