Information from Viator
Private tour from Split to Discover on your own a gem of Europe: Dubrovnik.
You adventure starts from the meeting point in Split (or at your hotel) from where you will begin your full-day experience of discovering the fabled walled city of Dubrovnik, UNESCO’s World Heritage Site. You will arrive at the 'pearl of the Adriatic sea' before noon. The leader of your guided tour is a local resident with years of experience, whose passion about this city will become evident as you walk in these ancient streets and marvel at the elaborate architectural designs all around you. The guided tour lasts for about an hour and a half. Afterwards, you will have enough time to visit the main attractions of the Old Town and enjoy a local cafe or its many shops. Your tour ends with a visit to the cathedral, built on the ruins of a church from XII c., but then destroyed during the strong earthquake in 1667. Feel free to climb the stairs of the walls that allow you to walk around the Old Town on its ramparts or take a cable car for a stunning view of the famous red tile roofs and a sea. Dubrovnik is waiting for you to discover!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in central Split
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in Dubrovnik Old Town
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
What's not included
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver