Information from Viator
Meeting time: Trogir at 7 a.m.Split at 7:30 a.m.Tour duration: approximately 10 hoursPrice includes: Skipper, fuel, entrance tickets for the Blue cave, safety gear, snorkeling equipment, croissant and water/soft drinks, all taxes and VAT! For all sea lovers, but also for those who want to see some unique places and experience the most adventurous moments, Moody is the best choice for you! We offer you the most popular boat tour in Central Dalmatia and also now you have the possibility to discover the most incredible islands in Croatia from a different point of view. Do you want to know how?Imagine yourself flying as a bird and seeing the entire horizon around you on a boat parasailing or challenging yourself on one of our adventurous wakeboarding tours!We will provide everything and even more.... That's who we are!
• Blue Cave Your day of adventure begins in Trogir or Split. The speedboat ride lasts for about 1 hour and 15 minutes during which all your senses will be delighted. It is highly possible that you will see dolphins and our skipper will try to come as near as possible so you can take photos. Our first destination is Blue Cave on island Vis, the most popular destination on our coast. It is located on the east side of island Biševo. Your skippers will stop 200 m away from the cave and buy your tickets that are included in the price of the trip. After that you will get on the small boats that will take you on a tour because the entrance to Blue cave is only 1.5 m high. In order to appreciate its ethereal beauty, we'll arrive just in time for magnificent scenery when the sunlight reflects through the sea and illuminates the entire cave in aquamarine blue light, and objects in the water are turned into shimmering silver. • Stiniva BayAfter Blue Cave we are back on the speedboat, passing by picturesque southern side of the island Vis, full of caves, beaches and diverse forms of nature and rocks. We will stop for a swim in the unique narrow Stiniva bay that ends with a white sandy beach. It is pronounced as the most beautiful beach in the world in 2016, and it is protected as natural reserve. It is described as “perfectly formed white pebble cove framed by towering cliffs through which a small opening leads out to the sea." • Green CaveGreen Cave is a natural attraction. During the day sun light passes through the small hole on the vault of the cave producing the fascinating green coulored surface of the sea within the cave. The cave got its name after this phenomenon. You will enjoy being there. It is a unique place for swimming and snorkeling.• Pakleni IslandsOur next destinations are island Hvar and Pakleni Islands-a chain of 14 untouched wooded isles which stretch out in front of the town Hvar. You will be delighted with crystal-clear sea, over 20 hidden beaches and deserted lagoons that offer a perfect relaxation spot for all those who are seeking tranquility and want to escape busy and crowded cities. We are sure that this place will wake up an explorer in you.• Hvar From Pakleni islands we are heading to the most famous island in Croatia, Hvar, the sunniest spot in the country with 2724 sunny hours each year. In Hvar you will have some free time to discover the Old Town, climb the Fortress or just get lost in the small narrow streets like locals do. It offers elegant restaurants, luxurious cafés and beautiful beaches and a general sense that, if you care about seeing and being seen, this is the place to be.
- Private tour
- Tour with possibilities of parasaling or wakeboarding
- Snorkeling and swimming tour
- Natural phenomen cruise
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified