Information from Viator
Discover the natural beauty of rural Croatia in this 10-hours tour from Zagreb. Visit the picturesque watermill village of Rastoke, then head to Plitvice Lakes National Park – the oldest national park in Croatia. Become one with nature and embrace the stunning beauty of the waterfalls and the lakes that will surround you. In addition, be accompanied by a licensed guide that knows all the ins and outs. Small group for a great experience!
Get picked up from your Zagreb hotel or meet the air-conditioned vehicle in Nikola Šubić Zrinski Square, and travel approximately ninety minutes south towards Lika, a traditional region of Croatia roughly bound by the Velebit and Plješevica mountains. Arrive at the historic village of Rastoke, situated at the confluence of Slunjčica and Korana rivers. Stroll around the well-preserved watermills and picturesque waterfalls, and admire the unique architecture of the houses built along the river, which are built from limestone and wood with shingle or tile roofs.Continue to Plitvice Lakes National Park, one of the oldest national parks in Southeast Europe and the largest in Croatia. Follow your English-speaking guide on a walking tour of this UNESCO World Heritage-listed park, which is famous for its 16 lakes connected by a series of waterfalls. We will see all of the highlights of the park (both Lower and Upper lakes). Cap off your visit with a boat cruise across the Kozjak lake and a panoramic train ride, soaking up the breathtaking views and pure air before you return to Zagreb.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Rastoke visit
- English speaking licensed tour guide
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Between 1st of November and 31st of March, the panoramic trains and electric boats do not operate. You will visit the park on foot instead.
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Entry/Admission - Rastoke
What's not included
- Food and drinks (available for purchase)
- Small group ensures personal service
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation