Information from Viator
Discover the world famous and UNESCO World Heritage-listed Plitvice National Park is one of Croatia’s best natural treasures and an absolute must-see site when in Croatia.
National Park Plitvice has 16 lakes connected by the line of amazing travertine waterfalls. The surface of National Park is 29685 ha, and lakes covers up to 200 ha, while forest covers the rest of the Park.On the first part of the tour, your Guide will share the rich history and natural features of the National Park, take you on a panoramic train ride, followed by a hike along the upper lakes trail and finish off with a leisurely electric boat ride across Kozjak lake. You will then have some time to enjoy a meal at the Plitvice Lakes National Park restaurant, where you can sit back and take in the serenity. After lunch, the guided tour will continue with the lower lakes of the national park and will include a visit to the 78m high Veliki Slap (Big Waterfall).
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's not included
- Entrance fee for the National park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included