Information from G Adventures
When you think of stunning landscapes, unique wildlife and lush rainforests, Costa Rica should definitely spring to mind first. This compact, 9-day experience allows you to see the natural beauty of this country for yourself, while staying in hand-picked, upgraded hotels. Choose to either dive right in with optional rafting and ziplining, or take it easy with hot springs and nature walks. Guided visits to a Cloud Forest Reserve, Manuel Antonio National Park and a coffee co-op provide the perfect backdrop for your discovery of Costa Rica’s splendours.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Arrival transfer
- G Adventures-supported coffee cooperative tour and local lunch
- Guided nature walk in Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve
- Guided excursion of Manuel Antonio National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Enjoy spectacular volcano and rainforest views
- Devour a local lunch at a g adventures- and idb-supported coffee farm
- Hike the trails of cloud forest reserves and national parks
- Search for wildlife while exploring the pacific coast
Day 1: San José Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer included.
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna This morning visit a G Adventures-supported coffee cooperative with a coffee tour and local lunch. Continue to the adventure hub of Costa Rica, La Fortuna.
Day 3: La Fortuna Free day in La Fortuna for optional activities.
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde Travel from La Fortuna to the cloud forest of Monteverde - a nature lovers paradise.
Day 5: Monteverde Enjoy a nature hike in the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve. Opt to visit a butterfly garden, zipline through the canopy or go horseback riding.
Day 6: Monteverde/Manuel Antonio Continue to the stunning Pacific coast. Enjoy the laid-back atmosphere of the area with options to surf, go horseback riding, catamaran dolphin watching or visit other nearby picturesque beaches.
Day 7: Manuel Antonio Take an included day trip to Manuel Antonio National Park.
Day 8: Manuel Antonio/San José Return to San José and enjoy an optional farewell dinner on the town.
Day 9: San José Depart at any time.