Information from G Adventures
White water raft the rapids on the Sarapiquí River. Kayak and stand up paddleboard along Lake Arenal with breathtaking volcanic views and catch a wave on this action-packed nine-day tour of Costa Rica. Get your adrenaline pumping with optional extreme sports like waterfall rappelling, and ziplining through the lush jungle canopy. Learn to surf the famous Pacific breaks at Playa Santa Teresa and enjoy plenty of time to relax on tropical beaches. Throw in the opportunity to see incredible rainforest wildlife and you've got a unique adventure you'll be talking about for years.
- Your G for Good Moment: Life Monteverde Experience, Monteverde Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Hands-On Moment: ***Stand-Up Paddle and Kayak Combo***, Arenal Your Discover Moment: Monteverde Your Hands-On Moment: Surfing Lesson, Santa Teresa
- Sarapiqui River Rafting
- Guided cloud forest night walk (Monteverde)
- Beach time in Santa Teresa
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Surf the waves at one of the best breaks in the country
- Feel the adrenaline of white water rafting on the sarapiquí river
- Catch views of arenal volcano on a lakeside paddleboarding and kayaking excursion
- Watch the sunset over the pacific.
Day 1: San José Arrive at any time.
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna Get up early to start your adventure with class II and III rapids on the Sarapiquí River. Continue on to La Fortuna for the night.
Day 3: La Fortuna Enjoy free time to fully explore the area. Opt to go for a swim in a nearby swimming hole, go kayaking, or get spoiled with a massage.
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde Enjoy both stand-up paddleboarding and kayaking on Lake Arenal this morning before travelling by boat and private vehicle to Monteverde. Enjoy a G for Good farm experience and coffee tour. Take an included guided night walk to learn about nocturnal life in the jungle firsthand.
Day 5: Monteverde Enjoy a free day to explore the cloud forest region of Costa Rica. Opt to fly across canopy ziplines, tour a coffee plantation, or go horseback riding in the hills.
Day 6: Monteverde/Santa Teresa Travel to the best of Costa Rica's Pacific coast. Enjoy an included surf lesson; try it for the first time or fine-tune skills. Afterwards, kick back and enjoy this beach paradise.
Day 7: Santa Teresa Enjoy another included surf lesson, then spend the rest of the day relaxing or taking part in other optional activities in the area.
Day 8: Santa Teresa/San José Enjoy a morning at the beach, then transfer back to the capital for a final evening with the group.
Day 9: San José Depart at any time.