Information from G Adventures
Nature called you to Costa Rica – now here you are, suspended in the jungle canopy, locking eyes with a curious monkey. This action-packed tour of Costa Rica’s highlights is perfect for the adventurer with limited time who wants to explore the region’s diversity. Get your adrenaline pumping, follow a trail to the base of a waterfall, melt away in thermal springs or relax on a beach – our CEOs will help you find the secluded spots only the locals know.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Wellness Moment: Hot Springs, Arenal Volcano Your Discover Moment: La Fortuna Your Discover Moment: Quepos
- Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve guided tour (Monteverde)
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Soak in the thermal hot springs of arenal volcano
- Search for the elusive quetzal bird in the cloud forest
- Watch the sunset over the pacific
Day 1: San José Arrive at any time.
Day 2: San José/La Fortuna Drive to Sarapiquí to visit the G Adventures-supported Mi Cafecito Community Coffee Plantation. Learn about the impact this project has had on the community and sample some of the products they sell. Continue on to the Arenal region and take advantage of a free afternoon and a full free day tomorrow to experience the adventure activities and natural wonders of the area. Enjoy an included relaxing soak in the local hot springs.
Day 3: La Fortuna Free day in La Fortuna. Experience the outdoor adventures, amazing wildlife and natural wonders in this area.
Day 4: La Fortuna/Monteverde Head into the cloud forest with a free afternoon to explore.
Day 5: Monteverde Enjoy a guided tour of Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve. Opt to fly above the trees on a canopy zipline tour, go horseback riding in the hills or drive ATVs off-road.
Day 6: Monteverde/Quepos Travel to Quepos, just outside Manuel Antonio National Park. Opt to visit the park or relax on the beach in this fun surf town. Enjoy a night out and perhaps learn how to salsa.
Day 7: Quepos Enjoy a free day to visit Manuel Antonio National Park, sail, snorkel or surf in the Pacific. Opt to kayak through mangroves or relax on the beach.
Day 8: Quepos/San José Opt to chill at the beach in the morning before the journey by bus back to the capital.
Day 9: San José Depart at any time.