Information from Viator
The downtown of Popayán is considered one of the most beautiful and well preserved in Latin America. We will see the architectural jewels of " The White City", and we will enjoy the Colonial Religious Art Museum and the famous local Gastronomy. Includes snack, typical lunch, transportation, insurance, entrance to the Colonial Religious Art Museum, visit to the historical downtown.
We will leave at 5:30am from the hotel in Cali in a comfortable air-conditioned car. We will be arriving to Popayán at 8:30 am where we will have breakfast.During the day we will visit the Colonial Religious Art Museum with its spectacular collection of paintings, silver works, and gorgeous sculptures. Also the Guillermo León Valencia Museum who was the president of Colombia in the middle of the XX century. House full of history and objects from the 18th and 19th centuries.Also the "Pueblo Patojo" a scale model version of Popayán and its most important Architectonic Spaces. Here we will decide which of the Churches and colonial hotpots like the Caldas Park, the Clock Tower, etc, we will visit in the historical downtown. We will have lunch at 12:30 pm in a nice restaurant and we will come back at 3:00 pm. The arrival to Cali will be at 6-7 pm approx.
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Museo Arquidiocesano de Arte Religioso
- Entry/Admission - Museo Guillermo Leon Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Pueblito Patojo
What's not included
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver