Colombian peso (COP$)
Budget: Less than COP$200,000
- Dorm bed: COP$29,000–64,000
- Set meal: COP$10,000–15,000
- Beer in a bar: COP$5500
- Public transportation: COP$10,000
- Double room in a midrange hotel: COP$130,000–200,000
- Meal in a local restaurant: COP$35,000–50,000
- Admission to museums: COP$5000–15,000
- Taxi trip across town: COP$10,000–12,000
Top end: More than COP$350,000
- Double room in a top-end hotel: COP$315,000–600,000
- Meal and drinks in a top-end restaurant: COP$180,000
- Private dance class: COP$65,000
- Medellín–Bogotá domestic flight: COP$100,000–180,000
Bargaining is limited to informal trade and services, such as markets and street stalls.
In areas where taxis are not metered there is generally an official list of prices although some haggling may be possible.
There are numerous ATMs throughout the city including near Parque Berrío in the center, along Av El Poblado and around Parque Lleras.
There are money changers, ATMs and bank branches in Centro Comercial Oviedo.
Banco de Bogotá ATM in the center of the city.
Banco de Bogotá ATM in El Poblado.
Banco Popular Downtown ATMs.
Bancolombia ATM in El Poblado.
Bancolombia Downtown ATM.
Bancolombia ATM near Parque Lleras.
Citibank ATM in El Poblado.
Giros & Finanzas Currency exchange and Western Union agent.