Information from Viator
The Cali Zoo is a must. It's known as one of the best zoos in South America. Walking outdoors in a natural environment, you can admire big cats, birds, butterflies, exotic frogs, and a great variety of wildlife. This private tour includes admission to the zoo, your guide, transportation, and lunch in San Antonio.
You'll leave your hotel around 8:30am and arrive at 9am at the zoo. This beautiful place with tree-lined trails covers about 25 acres and is home to more than 1200 animals. Your guide will be with you to answer any questions you may have. The zoo has five sections for different types of species: primates, butterflies, river and ocean fish, amphibians and reptiles, and birds. After an enjoyable morning in the zoo, you'll leave at 12:30 pm to have lunch in a San Antonio (the touristic zone) restaurant. You'll arrive back to your hotel around 2pm.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with air conditioning
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Zoologico de Cali
- Entry/Admission - Barrio San Antonio
What's not included
- Infant meals
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver