Information from G Adventures
Officially the Harbin International Ice & Snow Sculpture Festival, this month-long celebration of all that is cold and wonderful is the largest gathering of its kind in the entire world. Ideal for travellers who’ve already crossed China’s other highlights off their lists, this four-day adventure grants you access to the festival’s wintry wonders, including traditional ice-lantern exhibits, alpine skiing events, and the world’s largest ice sculptures. (The tour works as a perfect add-on to further adventures in China, too!)
- Your Foodie Moment: Dumpling Making Demonstration and Dinner, Harbin
- Harbin city tour
- St Sophia Cathedral visit
- Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Enjoy four days of this month-long celebration
- Take in the festival's exciting events like alpine skiing and the world's largest ice sculptures
- Visit st sophia cathedral during an included walking tour
Day 1: Beijing Arrive at the train station by the designated meeting time and meet your CEO and group. Board an overnight train to Harbin.
Day 2: Harbin Arrive in Harbin this morning and enjoy a walking tour along central avenue. Later, experience the Ice Festival enjoying the stunning Ice sculptures and sunset over the city. Continue to explore this evening soaking up the colourful winter wonderland and making the most of festival activities such as sledding and skating.
Day 3: Harbin Enjoy a free morning to explore Harbin. This afternoon visit the beautiful Saint Sophia Orthodox Church, before a dumpling making demonstration and local dinner. This evening, board an overnight train to Beijing.
Day 4: Beijing Tour ends on arrival at the train station this morning.