Information from G Adventures
China has long been a popular destination to see on two wheels and this remarkable 12-day cycling trip will have you riding among some of the most celebrated travel highlights anywhere in the world. Discover the Terracotta Warriors of Xi'an, walk among the unforgettable cultural touchstones of Beijing, and ride your way through picturesque landscapes to remote villages and hillsides in Southern China. Your two feet are great and all, but when they're powering two wheels, there'll be no stopping you!
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Longsheng village-to-village trekking
- Longji to Yangshuo cycling with support vehicle
- Biking along the ancient city wall in Xi'an
- Terracotta Warriors visit
- Muslim Quarter visit
- Entrance and guided tour of the Forbidden City
- Beijing hutong bicycle tour
- Entrance to the Great Wall and trek
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- See rural china on two wheels
- Visit the great wall
- Trek through rice terraces
- Take on beijing’s hutongs by bike
- Explore the forbidden city and visit the terracotta warriors
Day 1: Hong Kong Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Hong Kong/Longji Take a local bus through the countryside to the rural village of Longji.
Day 3: Longji Enjoy an included half-day trek along the hills and terraces to Dazai.
Day 4: Longji/Shi'ertan Start out on two wheels as the journey through China's backroads begins.
Day 5: Shi'ertan/Xingping Continue cycling through the countryside, heading from Shi'ertan to Xingping.
Day 6: Xingping/Yangshuo Enjoy the scenic views cycling between the towns of Xingping and Yangshuo.
Day 7: Yangshuo Cycle through the countryside and villages around Yangshuo. Marvel at scenery that has captured the minds of poets and painters for centuries.
Day 8: Yangshuo/Xi'an Travel to Guilin and board a flight to Xi'an. Later, enjoy a cycle around the ancient city walls and explore the Muslim Quarter.
Day 9: Xi'an Pay a visit to the famous Terracotta Warriors before boarding an overnight train to Beijing.
Day 10: Beijing Full day in Beijing early today. Head off to explore the nearby iconic Tiananmen Square and the sprawling Forbidden City.
Day 11: Beijing Explore the Great Wall before a night in China's capital.
Day 12: Beijing Depart at any time.