Information from G Adventures
Walk backwards in time along the Great Wall and stare down an army of Terracotta Warriors before leaping into the future of Shanghai's incredible high-rise towers on this fast-paced tour of China’s highlights. With the perfect blend of guided activities and free time to explore on your own, this adventure is made for those who want to get a taste of China in a short amount of time.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Shanghai
- Great Wall excursion
- Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City guided tour
- Terracotta Warriors tour
- Master of the Nets Garden visit
- Shanghai orientation walk and acrobatic show
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Trek along the great wall
- Visit the forbidden city in beijing and the canal town of suzhou
- Experience a local meal and the terracotta warriors in xi'an
- Witness an exciting acrobatic performance in shanghai.
Day 1: Beijing Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Beijing Enjoy an included visit to the Great Wall.
Day 3: Beijing/Xi'an Take the Beijing metro to visit the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square. Later, board a fast train to Xi'an.
Day 4: Xi'an Visit one of China’s greatest archaeological treasures—the Terracotta Warriors. After, the day is yours to explore as you wish.
Day 5: Xi'an/Shanghai Say goodbye to Xi'an this morning and hop on the fast train to the bustling city of Shanghai.
Day 6: Shanghai Train to Suzhou today for a day exploring in the city. Admire Suzhou's classical gardens, canals, bridges and museums.
Day 7: Shanghai After an orientation walk along Shanghai's famous Bund, you are free to explore the delights of this modern Chinese city. In the evening, head to the theatre for an intense acrobatic performance that will keep you on the edge of your seat.
Day 8: Shanghai Depart at any time.