Explore the Financial Zone with us to the points. Enjoy panoramic views of the Bund from across the Huangpu River, be immersed in Shanghai's kaleidoscopic history, have a cup of drink made and served by a robot, get aerial looks over the forest of highrises from the world's most enormous built-in patio and culminates at the experience to stand at the outdoor zenith of the city, e.g.
the glass-bottomed sky walk on the 88th floor of Jinmao Tower.
Measuring approximately 60-meters (197 ft) long, and 1.2-meters (less than 4 ft) wide-from the edge of the building, the open-air pathway offers any daring individual, strapped to safety through a harness of course, to take in the views of the bustling city without the security of a hand rail (it is considered to be the highest hand-rail free platform in the world).
Itinerary (6 hours):
* Pickup at your hotel / residence (10:00am or 14:00am as you select) and head for the area of Pudong Financial Zone by subway or taxi
* Pudong Riverside Promenade (the best location to view the whole stretch of the Bund architectures)
* Shanghai Municipal History Museum in the basement of Oriental Pearl TV Tower (possibly the most lively museum to present Shanghai's history)
* Observation deck on 88th floor of Jinmao Tower (enjoy Shanghai's aerial views and the brilliant patio hovering through 33 floors or 152 meters <499 ft> in the middle of the building)
* Outdoor Skywalk (adrenaline rush experience on the world's highest hand rail free skywalk)
* Tour ends and your guide will help you find way back to your hotel / residence with adequate instructions. Upon your request, your guide can also accompany you back to hotel / residence within the inner ring of Shanghai
Terms on Outdoor Skywalk: - In case of unfavorable weather conditions (such as rainy and hazy or other low visibility, harsh situations), closure of the facility by Skywalk operator with or without any reason and any physical or mental cause that make you decide to give up the Observatory on 88th floor and Skywalk in Jinmao Tower, you will receive unconditional refund in cash on the spot from your guide of the relevant admissions, e.g. CNY300 per person for both activities as package. In stead, you can choose others in the same area to visit at additional expense out of the following places: Aurora Museum (Chinese ancient arts; CNY120 per person), Ocean Aquarium (CNY175 per person) and Taoist Temple of East Mountain God (CNY5 per person).
- The Skywalk operator requires you to sign a waiver to prove you can handle the height.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of tour.
- There is a safety instructor who walks out to the outdoor platform with you.
- The Skywalk operator rules out people above 60 years old or more than 130 kg.
- No camera, smart phone, accessory or other object is allowed to bring outdoor during the sky walk. The operator provides photography service at extra charge. However, for free, your guide is there to help you take pictures through the glass wall from inside the building.