Your morning tour starts with an escorted tour to visit Macau's stunning sights and the legendary landmarks of this former Portuguese colony. Main attractions include Ruins of St. Paul's Church, Mount Fortress, Museum of Macau, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic's Church, Holy House of Mary, Senado Square, Leal Senado Building and General Post Office Building. In the afternoon, transfer to the Venetian Macao Resort, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Enjoy 4 hours on your own to gamble, shop and/or eat at this Las Vegas-inspired property along the Cotai Strip. At the end of the evening, take the ferry back to Hong Kong with reserved ticket.
This tour is divided into two parts.
- Morning Tour - Hotel pickup between 07:00 to 07:30 and transfer to ferry terminal, 1 hour ferry to Macau, and escorted tour to visit the Macau's UNESCO Heritage Sites from 10:00 to 15:00.
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
- Afternoon Tour - At 16:30, you will be transferred to Venetian Macao Resort. Spend your time in Venetian Macao, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table, shop till you drop at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine. Lunch and dinner are not included in this package, you will have flexible choices from Portugal’s Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its “Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal”, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
- Back to Hong Kong -
Free time until 21:00. Then you take a shuttle bus back to ferry terminal. Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
Then take ferry back to Hong Kong at 22:00. Please notice there is no return coach arranged by local tour operator when you arrive in Hong Kong. Take a taxi instead.