This Macau program includes hotel pickup service from most centre located hotels in Hong Kong, sightseeing tour in historical part of Macau, Sands Casino visit, 1-way ferry ticket. If you’re not done exploring, you can stay where you are, and find your own way back to your hotel in Macau later, or take a night ferry back to Hong Kong. This tour is perfectly designed for travellers who need flexible timing for a day trip to Macau.
Hotel pickup to take a turbojet ride to Macau. Your exciting Macau tour starts with a visit of Historic Corner of Macau.
- Escorted Tour -Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
- The Museum is closed on Monday
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
After you have done your sightseeing, you'll be transferred to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal at 16:30.
You might continue your exploring to Venetian Macau Resort and Cotai Strip.
- Evening Entertainment -
There are lots of free hotel shuttle buses waiting at Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal, and your tour guide will tell you which one is the shuttle bus to Venetian Macao. Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00.
The largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories, and enjoy a top-class international cuisine at Venetian Macao.
If you need to return to Hong Kong, take a free hotel shuttle bus back to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal.
(1) Macau to Sheung Wan
From 07:00 to 23:59: Every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0015, 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0400, 0615.
(2) Macau to Tsim Sha Tsui
From 07:05 to 11:05: Every 30 minute.
From 11:05 to 22:35: Every 60 minute.