This Macau day tour starts bringing you to the must-go attractions in Macau, including the UNESCO World heritage site Ruins of St Paul’s Roman Catholic Church, Mount Fortress, Na Tcha Temple, St. Dominic’s Church and more. Tour includes air-conditioned sightseeing coach, round trip hotel transfer, excellent guided services, Museum of Macau admission ticket and round trip ferry ticket from Hong Kong. You have option to extend your tour by visiting Cotai Strip and Venetian Macao and will be provided with ferry ticket departing Macau at 10:00pm.
This tour is designed for a trip to explore Macau, an overseas territory by Portuguese until 1999, an unique place that reflects a mix of Portuguese and Chinese influences. Escorted tour to visit Macau UNESCO Heritage Sites from 10:00 to 15:00. Lunch is not included in this package, you will have flexible choices from Portugal’s Michelin-starred Guincho a Galera Restaurant, known for its “Favourite Portuguese dishes in Macau that you will not find in Portugal”, to local street food vendors selling Portuguese egg tart, Mashed potatoes, Egg Rolls, Serradura, Prawn tartar, seafood rice, and more.
- Visiting Places -
Ruins of St. Paul's Roman Catholic Church (World Heritage)
- The first church and Colleague of the Jesuits in China
Mount Fortress (World Heritage)
- Macau's principal military defense structure which was built in conjunction with the Jesuits form 1617 to 1626
Museum of Macau
- Exhibits that illustrate the life of Macau and its people over the past four centuries
Na Tcha Temple (World Heritage)
- This Chinese traditional styled temple known as Na Tcha Temple was built for worshipping Na Tcha (a mythical character)
St. Dominic's Church (World Heritage)
- Delicate wooden ceiling and sacred art
Holy House of Mary
- The 1st western-style clinic in Macau
- An elongated triangular shaped square and connects Largo do São Domingos at one end and Avenida de Almeida Ribeiro on the other. Vast majority of the buildings around the square are European styled, The most famous ones are Leal Senado Building (World Heritage), General Post Office Building, etc.
- Macau offer a large variety of casino games that give versatile entertainment to visitors. Sands Casino was the first Las Vegas style casino in Macau. Age below 21 or wearing shorts or slippers is denied to Casino. No photo-shooting allowed inside Museum and Casino.
At 4:00pm, you'll be transferred to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal.
2 options for return transfer:
Return ferry at 1700After you arrive at Hong Kong, return coach transfer to your hotel is arranged.
Return ferry at 2200After tour, coach transfer to Venetian Macao Resort at 16:30. Your tour guide will leave now. You will have a return ferry ticket to Hong Kong for a 22:00 departure.
Spend your time in Venetian Macao, the largest single structure hotel building in Asia. Try your luck at the gambling table, free time at the Grand Canel Shoppes or treat yourself to taste a variety of international cuisine.
At 21:00, take free shuttle bus service offered by Venetian Macao to Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal. There is no return coach arranged by local tour operator when you arrive at Hong Kong. Please take a taxi.