Day 1: Kunming-Jianshui • Jisnhui Ancient City is probably one of the most interesting ancient cities in China, It was historic center of the province and remains an important transportation crossroad. Previously, it has been known as Ling'an.
• Pick you up at 9 am then drive 4 hours to Jianshui Ancient City, explore Zhu's Family Garden（Zhu Jia Hua Yuan）and Jianshui Confucian Temple (Jianshui wen miao), the second largest Confucian temple in China.
Day 2: Yuanyang • In the morning, visit Duofu workshop in the old allies and the historical site Seventeen Span Bridge (shi qi kong qiao), built in Ming Dynasty, and visit Tuanshan village. These sites are all just out of the city.
• Driving 3 hours to Yuanyang Rice Terraces
• Check in your hotel at Duoyishu
Day 3: Yuanyang • Early morning, get a chance to see the sunrise at Duoyishu
• Visit Shengcun markets and Jingkou Hani Museum
• Visit Bada scenic area and trek down to the rice terraces for a spectacular view
• Catch the sunset at Laohuzui scenic spot in Yuanyang
Day 4: Stone Forest-Kunming • Drive 4 hours to Stone Forest
• Have lunch at a local Yi restaurant
• 2 hours exploring the UNESCO World Heritage Site Naigu Stone Forest
• Drop you off at the Kunming train station/airport or your hotel in Kunming