Sincerity Travel

Travel Agency in Kowloon

Hong Kong Student Travel, based at Sincerity Travel, can issue you an International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) on the spot for a fee. Make sure you bring your student ID or other credentials along with you.