Hong Kong Immigration Department

Immigration in Wan Chai & Northeast Hong Kong Island

Anyone over the age of 11 who stays in Hong Kong for longer than 180 days must apply for a Hong Kong ID. Inquire at the ID-issuing office of the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Make sure you take your passport and other documents along with you.