Laundry in The Peak & Northwest Hong Kong Island

Coffee & Laundry

Fewer and fewer Hong Kongers can afford the space for washers and dryers in their microscopic apartments, and Coffee & Laundry is capitalising on the resurgence of laundrettes. Pay for your wash by Octopus or...

Tourist Information in Tsuen Wan

Tai Mo Shan Country Park Visitor Centre

The Tai Mo Shan Country Park Visitor Centre is located at the junction of Route Twisk (the name is derived from ‘Tsuen Wan into Shek Kong’) and Tai Mo Shan Rd, which is crossed by the 100km MacLehose Trail, the...

Tourist Information in Plover Cove

Plover Cove Country Park Management Centre

The area around Plover Cove Reservoir is good hiking and cycling country, and well worth at least a full day’s exploring. The village of Tai Mei Tuk, the springboard for most of the activities in the Plover Cove...

Tourist Information in Sai Kung Peninsula

Sai Kung Country Park Visitor Centre

Pak Tam Chung (北潭涌) is the start of the MacLehose Trail. While you’re in Pak Tam Chung, visit the Sai Kung Country Park Visitor Centre, which is to the south of the village, just by the road from Sai Kung. It has...

Tourist Information in Tsuen Wan

Lantau Link Visitors Centre & Viewing Platform

The Lantau Link Visitors Centre and its viewing platform is where you can get a close-up of the sheer scale of Tsing Yi Bridge and the Lantau Link, the combined road and rail transport connection between the New...

Tourist Information in Hong Kong

China Travel Service

Has several branches across Hong Kong and Macau, organising tours to mainland China as well as China visas. Also offers a 'collection and delivery' service for China visas, picking up and dropping off at offices...

Travel Agency in Kowloon

Sincerity Travel

Hong Kong Student Travel, based at Sincerity Travel, can issue you an International Student Identity Card (ISIC), International Youth Travel Card (IYTC), or International Teacher Identity Card (ITIC) on the spot...

Immigration in Wan Chai & Northeast Hong Kong Island

Hong Kong Immigration Department

Anyone over the age of 11 who stays in Hong Kong for longer than 180 days must apply for a Hong Kong ID. Inquire at the ID-issuing office of the Hong Kong Immigration Department. Make sure you take your passport...

Travel Agency in Hong Kong

Jebsen Holidays

Aussie-run, reliable Concorde Travel has now become part of Jebsen Holidays, a travel company that has been operating in Hong Kong and China since 1895. Concorde's office has gone; contact its advisers online or...

Hospital in Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island

Matilda International Hospital

Private hospital popular with Hong Kong's expatriate community. The Matilda also has a medical centre in Central and a clinic in the Mid-Levels.

Tourist Information in Central District

China Travel Service

This service is the fastest way to get China visas, and has dozens of offices around Hong Kong including this branch in Central.

Hospital in Aberdeen & South Hong Kong Island

Queen Mary Hospital

Provides 24-hour accident and emergency service to holders of foreigner passports, from HK$1230 per consultation.

Consulate in Central District

Canadian Consulate

The consulate's passport and citizenship services are in Quarry Bay (8th fl, Berkshire House, 25 Westlands Rd).

Post in Central District

Hong Kong Post

On Hong Kong Island, just west of the Star Ferry pier. Enter via the walkway that runs above Man Yiu St.