Information from Viator
Take a historical tour of Beijing’s narrow streets, known as hutongs, on a traditional rickshaw (a type of tricycle designed to carry passengers in addition to the driver). See the old Beijing that still exists for millions of people today. Followed by a walking tour to Drum Tower, Tea House as well as to visit a local home where you can learn about Chinese life from a family.
Your three-hour Beijing hutongs tour by rickshaw starts at the Drum Tower. As you travel the streets of old Beijing on a traditional rickshaw with a local guide on a rickshaw and explore the old streets of Beijing. Get a taste of life in ancient China as you learn the communities built around the hutongs (narrow streets). These winding alleyways are hidden between the city's main streets and form the residential neighborhoods that make up old Beijing.Your tour concludes with a visit to a local Chinese family home, where you’ll visit with the family. Meet with local people and chat with them to learn about their daily way of life. You'll have an authentic experience interacting with Chinese people.Finish with a stop for refreshments at a local tea house. Sample different types of tea and discover each tea's distinctive taste.
- Travel down the hutong on a rickshaw
- Pick-up and drop-off services from the hotels located within 4th ring circle highway
- If your hotel is located out of 4th Ring Circle Highway, please go to Prime Hotel to join the tour at 08:30AM or 01:00PM. (Add: No. 2, Wangfujing Ave. Tel: +86-10-65136666)
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- Tea tasting
- Entry/Admission - Gong Wang Fu
What's not included
- Food and beverages