Information from Viator
This is a private One day tour for your family or friends to visit the greatest archaeological findings of the century, appreciate the marvelous Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, the Wild Goose Pagoda which is also a landmark of Xi'an city, and the Ancient City Wall the only unique and intact city wall that has survived in China, the trip is including one lunch and hotel transfer service. You also can take this tour within one day by airport or train station transfer service with additional cost.
• Be picked up from your hotel in downtown Xian between 8:30am to 9:00am; • Drive 1 hour to The Qin Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses which takes 40 miles away from downtown and visiting time around 2-3 hours. • Drive to a Terracotta replica factory and restaurant and enjoy a typical Chinese lunch (1.5 hours) • Drive back to city to visit the Big Wild Goose Pagoda about 1 hour; • Then visit Ancient City Wall about 1 hour.(you can rent a bike on the wall if time permit, and this is self-paid) • Then send you back to the hotel for rest. • In the evening, if you are not tired, you can enjoy a Tang Dynasty Show with extra cost;
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Lunch(Chinese style)
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Professional English speaking guide
What's not included
- Transfer from(to) airport or hotels in airport area or out of the downtown area.
- Tips for the tour guide and driver.