Information from G Adventures
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui. Explore mythical Easter Island, known around the world for its ancient monolithic stone statues. See the mysterious statues, or moai, sprinkled throughout the island, tour the volcanoes, beaches and petroglyphs, and get to know the unique culture of one of the most remote islands on earth.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Day tour along the moai route: Ahn Akahanga, Rano Raraku, Ahu Tongariki, Te Pito Kura, Ahu Nau Nau, and Anakena beach
- Half-day tour including Orongo, Rano Kau, and Vinapu
- Half-day Ahu Akivi: Puna Pau, and Huri a Urenga
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Visit ruins and towns
- Explore volcanoes and beaches
- See the monolithic heads that made this island so famous
Day 1: Hanga Roa Arrive at any time. Arrival transfer is included.
Day 2: Hanga Roa Enjoy a full-day tour of the moai route of Easter Island. Visit ruins, towns, volcanoes and beaches—and the monolithic heads that made this island so famous. Free time in the afternoon to explore on your own.
Day 3: Hanga Roa Enjoy a half-day tour of Orongo. Visit Rano Kao volcano and the archaelogical site Ahu Vinapu. In the afternoon, tour Aku Akivi and the quarry of Puna Pau.
Day 4: Hanga Roa Depart at any time. Departure transfer is included.