Information from G Adventures
Unravel the mystery of Rapa Nui with a private guide. Explore mythical Easter Island, known around the world for its ancient monolithic stone statues. See the mysterious statues (or moai) sprinkled throughout the island, tour the volcanoes, beaches and petroglyphs. Get to know the unique culture of one of the most remote islands on Earth on this Easter Island option with upgraded hotels and an added van for extra comfort.
- Arrival and departure transfers
- Day tour along the moai route
- Half-day tour including Orongo, Rano Kau and Vinapu
- Half-day Ahu Akivi: Puna Pau and Huri a Urenga
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Discover the ruins and monolithic heads that make this island so famous
- See what life is like in town
- See the southern shore's volcano
Day 1: Hanga Roa Arrive on Easter Island at any time and transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Hanga Roa Set out on a full-day private tour with a local guide along the moai route of Easter Island. Visit the ruins, towns, volcanoes, and beaches of this unique island. See the monolithic statues that make this island so famous. In the afternoon, enjoy some free time to explore on your own.
Day 3: Hanga Roa Take a half-day private tour of Orongo. Visit Rano Kao volcano with its lake-filled crater, and see its ceremonial centre perched on the crater lip. Stop at Ahu Vinapu for a look into the architectural skill of the islanders. In the afternoon visit Aku Akivi and the quarry of Puna Pau.
Day 4: Hanga Roa Transfer to the airport for departure.