La mejor vista de Papudo

Apartment in Valparaíso & the Central Coast

Check Availability

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-in

Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.

Check-out
9.4 out of 10

Quick description via booking.com

Set right in front of the beach in Papudo, La Mejor Vista de Papudo offers accommodation within a private condomonium. This fully-furnished apartment is located on the building's top floor and offers sea views and views of Papudo bay. Guests staying at the property will be able to use the communal facilities on site, which include swimming pools with sand beaches, an artificial lagoon where guests can practice kayak, a tennis court, and a foosball table. Other facilities at La Mejor Vista de Papudo includes a barbecue. Bike hire is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling and hiking. Zapallar is 6 km from La Mejor Vista de Papudo, while Concón is 47 km from the property.

Important information

Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Please note in order to secure your reservation, a prepayment deposit of 30% of the total of the reservation and the US $30.00 cleaning fee is required maximum 48 hours after booking. The remaining 70% must be paid upon check in. The property will contact you after booking with further instructions.


Features of La mejor vista de Papudo

Other

  • Parking
  • Tennis court
  • Garden
  • Terrace
  • Family rooms
  • Free parking
  • Internet services
  • Bicycle rental (additional charge)
  • Hiking
  • Cycling
  • Wifi
  • Outdoor pool (all year)
  • Shuttle service (additional charge)
  • Water sport facilities (on site)
  • Shared lounge/tv area
  • Beachfront
  • Water park
  • On-site parking
  • Wifi available in all areas
  • Paid wifi
  • Swimming pool toys
  • Children television networks
  • Secured parking

Pets

  • Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.

Activities

  • Golf course (within 3 km)
  • Outdoor pool
  • Outdoor pool (seasonal)

General

  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Lift

Services

  • Laundry
  • Dry cleaning
  • Daily maid service

Parking

  • Private parking
Advertisement