Budget: Less than €100
- Pho at the Cayenne Central Market: €4
- Hammock space in a carbet (open-air hut): €10
- Bus Cayenne–Kourou: €15
- Pirogue (dugout canoe)to Suriname: €3
- Midrange hotel: €85–150
- Daily car rental: €35
- Tour of the Camp de la Transportation: €6
- Taxi collectif (minibus, shared taxi) Cayenne–St Laurent du Maroni: €30
Top end: More than €175
- Luxury hotel room: €150–200
- Top end meal in Cayenne: €50
- Flight to St Laurent du Maroni: €90
- Day trip to Îles du Salut: €50
Banks and ATMs are all over the city, but traveler's checks and foreign currency can only be cashed at cambios (currency-exchange offices).
Global Transfer Central location.