Information from Viator
An amazing excursion in which you can see the lemon sharks from close, in their natural environment.
You will be picked up from your hotel by a professional guide and after an informative transfer of approximately 25 minutes you will arrive at the eastern part of the island, the natural nursery of the lemon sharks, where you can see the lemon sharks in their natural environment. You can choose to stay on the beach and observe the sharks with binoculars or go in the water and see them up-close. These sharks don't represent a threat to humans. If you would like to go in the water, you will need proper shoes for walking on rocky surfaces. It is also possible to rent them on the spot. Please note that since it's nature we cannot guarantee shark-sightings.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
What's not included
- Shoes for the water (rental available)
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Popular choice with kids
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included