Information from Viator
• Departure days: Sunday • Lasting: 6 hours • Localization: Teror & San Mateo / Gran Canaria • Lunch: Possibility to eat something in Teror and/or San Mateo at the local markets. • Dresscode: Suitable clothing and footwear according to season. In winter a sweater or light jacket is recommended. • Pick-up time and points: Time and place of collection depend on the area where your accommodation is located. The exact pickup point and time to be confirmed.
Why should you pay more? Visit two markets for the price of one! In the green heart of the island, our first stop, takes us to the typical village of San Mateo and its traditional market where you can enjoy typical Canarian folklore and dances Canarian handicrafts, a flea market and a flower and products market that you can buy at an excellent price. In short, mingle among the people and get to know the locals. The next stop is in Teror, pilgrimage village and the “Jewel of the North”, with its narrow streets and wooden Canarian balconies. Get to know the church and the Patroness of the island, our “Lady of the Pine”. Surrounding the church and the town square is one of the most popular markets in the Canary Islands, local specialities such as the, chorizo de Teror, sweet blood sausage” , cheeses, Canarian wines, and sweets from the cistercian order of Teror, and more typical products will delight the visitors. In short, it is your chance to get to know the Canarians, which will be an unforgettable experience for you.
- Qualify Tourist Guide
- Modern fully air-conditioned buses
- Hotel pick-up or in the nearest point to your hotel
- Liability insurance
What's not included
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Lunch (available to purchase)