Drinking & Nightlife
- Brassneck Brewery Vancouver's favorite microbrewery tasting room.
- Storm Crow Alehouse Large nerd pub with board games and sci-fi props on the walls.
- Alibi Room Superb BC and beyond craft-beer selection wrapped in a friendly tavern vibe
- Brickhouse Denlike locals' secret with eclectic decor.
- Shameful Tiki Room Evocative, cavelike cocktail haunt.
- Callister Brewing Company Adventurous operation shared by several nano-breweries.
- Narrow Lounge Gemlike subterranean hideaway with secret back garden.
- Liberty Distillery Craft liquor maker with a top tasting room.
- Whip Neighborhood hangout where locals sup great BC beers.
- Cascade Room Popular Mt Pleasant tavern with great food.
Microbrewery Tasting Rooms
- Brassneck Brewery Wood-lined tasting room with ever-changing beer line-up.
- Callister Brewing Company Beer-making operation shared by several intriguing nano-breweries.
- Powell Street Craft Brewery Popular producer with lively tasting room.
- Off the Rail Upstairs tasting bar with a wide array of smooth libations.
- Main Street Brewing Industrial chic room with top beer, including signature pilsner.
- Doan's Craft Brewing Company Tiny, art-lined room with great vibe.
- Alibi Room Vancouver's fave craft-beer tavern, with around 50 mostly BC drafts.
- Central City Brew Pub Showcasing the beers of a celebrated regional producer, plus dozens of others
- Portland Craft Main St bar with dozens of craft brews, mostly from the US.
- Devil's Elbow Ale & Smoke House Top brews from Squamish's popular Howe Sound Brewing.
- St Augustine's Sports-bar vibe with dozens of rare-for-Vancouver craft drafts.
- Whip Laid-back neighborhood pub with good BC beer and a Sunday afternoon guest cask.
- Shameful Tiki Room Windowless tiki-themed cave with strong concoctions.
- Liberty Distillery Granville Island craft producer with a cool saloon-look bar.
- Diamond Alluring upstairs room with perfect classic cocktails.
- Juniper Gin flights and top-quality cocktails galore.
- Keefer Bar Chinatown's fave lounge with great drinks and a cool-ass vibe.
- Salt Tasting Room Brick-lined wine, cheese and charcuterie bar with a chatty communal table.
- Vancouver Urban Winery Barrel-lined tasting bar, popular on weekends.
- Brix & Mortar Popular Yaletown restaurant with great wine list.
- Uva Wine & Cocktail Bar Slick, modern room with a great choice of boutique wines.
- Bacchus Lounge Classic hotel bar with deluxe wine selection.
Best Happy Hours
Bars for Live Music
Bars for Food
- Irish Heather Great place for sausage and mash with a pint of Guinness.
- Cascade Room The Sunday roast is a local legend.
- Yaletown Brewing Company Pizzas are the way to go at this popular Yaletown brewpub.
- Alibi Room Don't miss the pork-belly sandwich.
- Whip An enticing menu with plenty of gastropub flair.
- TAP Shack Summer fave with panoramic views of mountain-backed Burrard Inlet.
- Dockside Brewing Company Granville Island microbrew restaurant with great False Creek views.
- Galley Patio & Grill Neighborhood haunt with great English Bay views.
- Narrow Lounge Tiny 'secret garden' back area with intimate party vibe.
- Chill Winston Giant street side patio in the heart of Gastown.