Information from G Adventures
Stunning scenery and wildlife abound in Western Canada. This 12-day trip offers the Rocky Mountain highs of Jasper, Banff and Lake Louise, a scenic ferry crossing to Vancouver Island and a river safari through Grizzly Bear Valley. Do the region justice with comfort level accommodation and stunning drives—the Sea to Sky Highway and the Icefields Parkway. Whether you're enjoying an ice walk on a glacier or strolling through post-card perfect Whistler Village, you're going to want to bring your camera.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group Your Discover Moment: Whistler Your Wellness Moment: Miette Hot Springs Visit, Jasper National Park
- All park fees in Jasper and Banff National Parks
- Vancouver and Calgary orientation tours
- Scenic ferry to Vancouver Island
- Victoria, Whistler and Banff orientation walks
- Stops at Joffre Lake and Marbel Canyon
- River Safari tour through Grizzly Bear Valley
- Visit Mount Robson visitor centre
- Admission to Miette hot springs
- Excursion to the Columbia Icefields and ice walk on the Athabasca Glacier
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Cruise scenic roads from the pacific coast to rocky mountain heights
- Explore the popular resort town of whistler
- Search for grizzly and black bears on a float trip at blue river
- Soak in natural hot springs
- Take an ice walk on an active glacier
Day 1: Vancouver Arrive at any time.
Day 2: Vancouver/Victoria Discover the Vancouver highlights of Stanley Park and Gastown then board the scenic ferry to Victoria, where we take an orientation walk with our CEO.
Day 3: Victoria Today is free for optional activities, including a zodiac whale watching cruise, visit to museums and Butchart gardens, or enjoying high tea at an historic hotel.
Day 4: Victoria/Whistler Catch the ferry back to the mainland and drive the scenic Sea-to-Sky Highway to the village of Whistler, home of the 2010 Winter Olympics.
Day 5: Whistler Today is at your leisure. Take a walk through the village with options to ride the gondola up the mountain, hike, or go ziplining.
Day 6: Whistler/Clearwater Pass through Coastal Mountains into the Caribou Mountains, enjoy stops at the emerald coloured Joffre Lake and Marble Canyon before arriving in the natural surroundings of Clearwater.
Day 7: Clearwater/Jasper National Park Enjoy a river safari tour through Grizzly Bear Valley and the world’s only inland temperate rainforest. Search out wildlife, which can include grizzly bears, moose, and eagles. Head to Jasper National Park, crossing the Rockies, and view the highest peak - Mount Robson - with a stop at the visitor centre.
Day 8: Jasper National Park Spend the day at leisure with the option to hike at Maligne Canyon, enjoy a boat cruise, or check out some whitewater rafting. In the evening, we have an included visit to Miette hot springs.
Day 9: Jasper National Park/Lake Louise Considered one of the most scenic drives in the world, travel the Icefields Parkway to Peyto Lake with a stop at the Columbia Icefield. Embark on a glacier walk with an expert guide on the lower Athabasca Glacier to explore and understand the life of this active glacier. Continue to Lake Louise to view its emerald blue waters and Victoria Glacier.
Day 10: Lake Louise/Banff Enjoy the morning in Lake Louise with the option to hike to the Tea House. Continue to Banff where we take an orientation walk of this historic mountain town.
Day 11: Banff/Calgary Drive to Calgary for a short tour, opt to visit museums, cowboy bars, and the Olympic Park.
Day 12: Calgary Depart at any time.