Information from Viator
This tour is perfect for anyone visiting Eastern Canada who wants to experience all they can whilst on a modest time budget. Travel over 3000 km round trip from Toronto, visiting Montreal, Quebec City, Mont Tremblant, Fort Coulonge and the great nation’s capital city, Ottawa! Raft down the white waters of the famous Ottawa River, get up close and personal with Canadian wildlife at Parc Omega, and take a cruise through the iconic Thousand Islands. You'll also hike through National parks, learn all about the history of the beautiful cities, swim in a clear lake and so much more.
Explore all that Eastern Canada has to offer on this 9-day, 8-night overview of the region's top cities and stunning outdoor sights. Take advantage of the culture, food, history and nightlife in cities like Toronto, Montreal, Ottawa and Quebec City. Then discover some of Eastern Canada's most beautiful natural areas, where you can take part in a mix of fun activities like hiking, canoeing, mountain biking and rafting. A full run-down of each day's itinerary and activities is detailed below.
- 8 nights accommodation in shared dorm
- 4 dinners/4 breakfasts
- Thousand Islands boat cruise
- All national/provincial park fees
- Driver and guide services
What's not included
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
- Small-group tour by minibus